REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
On this page you will find details about how to return or exchange your purchases made online via this website.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY AND INSTRUCTIONS
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions :
- Items must be returned within 28 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase,
- You must provide your name and address.
- The products are returned in their original packaging with all labels and instruction manuals included, unused and undamaged.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-3 above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us.
Note: Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
FAULTY ITEMS RETURNS
If an item is faulty or different from the product shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
All rideiss.com purchases made online can be exchanged by return post in Australia.
ONLINE RETURNS VIA RETURN POST
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online via post, please contact our customer care during the hours of 9:30am to 4:30pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) on either phone or email as below:
0420 205 443
Australian e-mail: email@example.com
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your name and postal address
- Date your order was placed, if applicable
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing